Our top priority at SMB Dance is keeping all students, staff and parents safe. We have produced this document for everyone at SMB Dance to follow.
WHAT WE ARE DOING
- 5 minutes between each class to allow for students to leave and arrive without crossover.
- Reduced class sizes. 15 maximum.
- 2 metre spaces marked out for each student.
- One way system.
- Teachers sanitise the studio between each class.
- Props will be sanitised
- No partner or contact work.
- We ask that children are dropped off at the entrance, a teacher will be available to see younger dancers in and out of the building.
- Sanitising station available on entrance and exit to the studio.
- Windows will be open for ventilation.
- All teachers have completed a ‘Prevent Covid 19’ certification.
- All teachers First Aid trained.
- All teachers DBS checked.
- Thorough risk assessments will be carried out by teachers.
- If classes are unable to go ahead in the studio due to lockdown, they will continue online.
WHAT STUDENTS, PARENTS/GUARDIANS CAN DO
We realise it is only natural for students and parents to feel a little bit nervous for their first class back. Our team are here to guide you every step of the way and to answer any questions you may have. We are super excited to be back and look forward to making classes as safe and enjoyable as possible. Thank you for all your support and we can’t wait to welcome you to classes!